By Aruna Chandrasekhar In an orange sari and turquoise earrings, Savita Rath stands out not just in the marketplace of Raigarh, but against the monochrome backdrop of Raigarh’s coal mines in North Chhattisgarh. Her...
- Coal Satyagraha: When hundreds marched and mined their own coal
- A woman human rights defender’s satyagraha in India’s coal belt
- Expert Panel Rejects Coal India’s Request to Remove Environmental Public Hearings for Coal Mine Expansions
- #LandBillVictory: A Time to Celebrate And Deliberate
- Human Rights Defenders in India’s Coal Country