New legislation and auctions around coal mining legitimises illegal players, does not address existing violations or create transparency amongst local stakeholders, setting the stage for greater inequity, writes R Sreedhar for CoalScam. In late August last...
- Coal Satyagraha: When hundreds marched and mined their own coal
- A woman human rights defender’s satyagraha in India’s coal belt
- Expert Panel Rejects Coal India’s Request to Remove Environmental Public Hearings for Coal Mine Expansions
- #LandBillVictory: A Time to Celebrate And Deliberate
- Human Rights Defenders in India’s Coal Country