On the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti and in honour of Mahatma Gandhi’s ‘Salt Satyagraha’ as a part of the civil disobedience movement against the British rulers, hundreds from local communities in Raigarh (Chhattisgarh) marched...
- Coal Satyagraha: When hundreds marched and mined their own coal
- A woman human rights defender’s satyagraha in India’s coal belt
- Expert Panel Rejects Coal India’s Request to Remove Environmental Public Hearings for Coal Mine Expansions
- #LandBillVictory: A Time to Celebrate And Deliberate
- Human Rights Defenders in India’s Coal Country